I was delighted when asked to make medals for the local Eynsham Primary School.
The school wanted to award medals to their hardworking and inspiring pupils. Based on the school logo they were designed by a parent.
Tapping into Nick Holmans 3D printing skills, impression stamps were made.
Quite a process - Rolling the clay
- Impressing the stamp
- Cutting out the stamp with a round cutter
- Piercing a hole for the necklace
- Stamping the ChickenRun logo on the back
- Wiping down the edge on the dried medal
- Bisque firing 950 C 12 hours
- Painting the glaze in the lettering and between the clasped hands
- Glaze firing 24 hours
- Ready to thread the neck string